Thursday, March 29, 2012

Daddy's Girls

Don't get me wrong, I know my babies love me. Heck, I'm still the major food source for one of them. While all of the above is true, it is very apparent that  my girls LOVE their Daddy. Anna Kate has started looking more like me as she has gotten older, but to begin with she was his little twin. Emmalee, I don't have a leg to stand on in the looks department. The older that they both get the more that they want to be with Daddy. Anna Kate is in that "I want to help, I can do it myself" phase. She helps her daddy clean up the house (how lucky am I?) and helps him cook supper. I sure am thankful that I have two sweet girls who love their daddy and that they have a daddy that loves them to pieces!
AK helping Daddy feed Em
 (Also being jealous because Daddy was holding Em)
Needing to relax after a LONG days work in the big house
Em's face every time her Daddy is holding her
Don't they look just alike
Just cause it was cute...
Doesn't eveyone like marshmallow fluff?
Hope they stay this sweet!
Wouldn't you know it, Emmalee said her first word and guess what it was...?



Elena I forgot to post this video a while back, it's a special message to A-Master!
Pay no attention to the shirt, she was dressed that way when I got home from work.

House update:

Most of the siding is up on the house. We decided to put metal on the roof of our porch, they finished installing it. The harth for the fireplace is complete. Also, the sheet rock is hung and about half of that is finished. The builders took a couple weeks off and will resume work I believe next week. Hopefully only one more month!
Siding started
This side complete
All of the electrical is roughed in
I am in love with my front door. Can't wait to see what it looks like when it's finished!
French Doors
Kitchen was the first room to get sheet rock
Siding on front of the house and metal under the roof up
view from my bedroom of the living room and dining room
The harth is finally complete!

2 comments:

  1. Just wait till I tell A-master about that video. She will get a good talking to:) The house is looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. House looks good! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete